Want to sell your home the smart way in Ottawa? There’s no need to pay tens of thousands or pay up front to work and do all the work yourself . With Greenkey's all inclusive listing services, you pay just $2750 + Buyer’s agent commission + HST and get all of the “bells and whistles” that a real estate brokerage would provide. From professionally staged photos for your home’s big debut, to the latest in online marketing and advertising, to showings management and guidance when it comes to the ever-so crucial agreement, we’re here to support home sellers across the region! Discover how our mobile technology and virtual brokerage helps you save big money and receive exceptional service.
Formerly the TNT Property Team and now Greenkey, discover a new world of real estate where you come first and fees are low.
The premise is simple:
Eliminate the exorbitant fees associated with selling your home the old-fashioned way, and still offer you widespread online exposure on the MLS and social media along with all of the other services you’d normally get with a real estate agency.
The future of real estate is fixed fee services! Think about how a typical home sale works. Let’s say you sell your house for $400,000—that means given a 5% commission*, your agent will get 2.5% or $10,000 of your money and the buyer’s agent gets the other half. You’ve therefore lost $20,000 of the equity that you worked so hard to put into your home. With Greenkey, you pay a one time $2750 fee at time of closing and a minimum of 2% to buyer’s agent, and that’s it. The savings to you of $9,500.00 is substantial. (* when compared to a hypothetical commission of 5%, commissions are negotiable as per REBBA 2002)
Greenkey provides you with all of the tools you need for a successful sale: an initial in-home consultation, professional photos, lock boxes, yard signs; we will even schedule showings and help with contracts and negotiations. It seems like a pretty easy choice when comparing our comprehensive seller services with the far costlier contract you’d sign with another real estate team or paying upfront and doing all the work by yourself.Getting your Home Ready
On the Market and Ready to Sell
- Initial consultation and staging advice with one of our experienced agents
- Getting your home ready for its big debut
- Professional photo shoot and yard sign placement
Getting the Deal Done
- Far-reaching internet exposure. Your home is listed on the MLS – picked up by all other relevant home listing sites
- Online marketing campaigns on social media including Facebook
- Provide detailed information and stunning photos with a personal website (example www.124Maple.com)
- Showings management and follow-up
- Help navigate offers and negotiating the best terms on your behalf
- Work with clients to get contracts in place and finish the transaction
- Document management